Design a Logo for the FLI Network
The FLI Network needs a logo to serve as its visual identity. The logo will be used for the website and to brand the initiatives for and by this community. In addition, Network members (staff, faculty, students, and alum) will display the logo on stickers, decals, magnets, etc. to indicate they are a member or ally to the FLI campus community. The logo will provide an easy way for students to identify people who could be empathetic resources, champions around shared experiences, and supporters for identities and experiences that are often invisible.
The winning student will receive a prize of $250.
Submissions become the property of the University of Chicago, which will have full rights of display and circulation (with attribution to the designer). The designer will retain the right to use the design in a portfolio of design work. Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement with contest rules and the decisions of the sponsors, which are final and binding.
- Must be a currently enrolled student at the University of Chicago
- Individual submissions only, no group submissions will be accepted
- Multiple entries per person accepted
- Artwork must be student’s original work
- Artwork can include drawing, photography, digital art
- Artwork must be submitted as a vector file (.eps or .ai files) only
- Resolution must be at least 300 dpi
- Artwork must be no smaller than 5”x7” or 1500 x 2100 ppi at 300dpi
- Artwork must be no larger than 11”x17” or 3300 x 5100 ppi at 300dpi
- Any photos with recognizable person(s) require documented permissions.
- Design can be in color or monochromatic, but use of University’s palette is preferred
- Logo should include the text “FLI Network” in any configuration
- All submissions must be received on or before Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
- All submissions must be submitted via link below.